Thanks goes to those that have shown us continued support
- Hellen (Yogagiri Cakes) - Based in Cheam, Sutton.
- Barrett & Coe ( Leatherhead) - For their kind photography donations for 2017
- Streakers Hair Salon (Lisa) at Sutton Common Road - Thanks for the kind donation to our upcoming raffles
- Celeb FC, thank you Karin and family for your support www.CelebFC.co.uk
- Cheam Park Farm Infants School
- Trefoil Guild Cheam
- Pam Small Complimentary Therapist (Reflexology)
- Brocketts Farm for donating complimentary tickets for one of upcoming events
- Rossana Bellorini
- Autotec Workshop and the Bramwell family, Jack Harvey Estates Agents Stonecot Hill
- Sutton United Football Club www.suttonunited.net
- Darryn and Brad Binder, and The Binder Family
- Thanks to all the lovely ladies from St Oswalds Church
- Mr Steve Pullen from HBG Motorcycles Ruislip
- Emily Coombes for her amazing photography
- Danny John Jules and Family (Red Dwarf Star)
- Gino Rea World super sport rider, riding in 2017 for team Go Eleven ( Kawasaki) www.GinoRea.Com
- Lisa and Streakers Hair Salon, Sutton Common Road www.streakershair.co.uk
- Rachel and family (Flower Smiths) for her kind bouquet of Flowers
- Sam Lowes Moto GP rider for Aprilla Racing Team www.samlowes.com
- Charity Ambassador: Mrs Lucy Crutchlow wife of Moto GP rider, Cal Crutchlow
- o2e Tim Green www.o2e.org
- Graham & Leigh Art www.grahamandleigh.co.uk
- Pcs Contracts(Surrey) ltd www.pcscontracts.co.uk
- Cheam Cafe London road Cheam
- Studio 384 Hair Salon Sutton Common Road Cheam
- Pets Etcetera 24 Stonecot Hill Surrey
- Pony Magic and the team www.ponymagic.co.uk
- Morden little league football / Mr Andy Butcher
- Buster Lang Classic Car Show www.busterlang.com
- Benj and Benji / Singer & Artists from Birmingham
- Santander North Cheam branch
- Cheam High School
- Ric Machin Caricatures, Portraits and Murals www.ricmachin.com
- Mr Gary Hewitt
- Sdc reprographics ltd Cheam Surrey
- North Cheam Sports and Social Club / Tony and Sue Millard
- Kayleigh's Florest Sutton Common Road Surrey
- All our family and friends for their love and support
- The Giddings family
- Steve and Jackie Whyman www.stevewhyman.com
- Emma for every occasion Party suppliers / Events planner
- Michael Davidson-Farley from White Stores (the outdoor department store)
- White Stores www.whitestores.co.uk
- WSIGNS - For the design and print of our logo stickers www.WSIGNS.co.uk
- Castle Mount, ID card services Bromley, for donating all our charity ID badges
- A Big 'Thank You' to Rosanna Bellerini for her kind and very generous donation
- Beauty by Lauren - Kindly donated a voucher for our next event
- Paul Taylor at Taylor Made Learning Driving School - Donated 2 driving lessons for our next event
- We would like to thank Cheam High School and their year 7 pupils for the super cheque they donated of over £500.
- Jack Harvey of North Cheam www.jackharvey.co.uk
- Xquisite Productions - Kay Gowrinath Managing Director.
- Tesco Sutton/Neil Banks - we'd like to thank the staff and Neil Banks for their kind 20 pound donation towards the November fundraising evening.
- Sandra Martin (Gogglebox CH4).
To bring families together for friendship, support and allow children to express themselves through play.
To create a safe haven for children with additional needs to have fun and develop their play skills in a relaxed environment. Raise funds to purchase specialised toys and equipment. Organise outings accessible for the children and their siblings.
The families at One Step at a Time are here to lend a friendly ear. (The kettle is always on!)